Automated Video Creation Allows You To Augment Your Current Workflow
Video creation automation integrates with your component content management system, experience manager, or git repository
If your content creation workflow is well established and using enterprise tools, there’s no need to change your process with Videate. Automated video creation software will incorporate all of these features, including distribution of MP4s into your current workflow.
Example integration points include:
- XML editors (e.g; OxygenXML)
- Component content management systems (CCMS) (e.g; Adobe Experience Manager)
- Version control repositories (e.g; GitHub)
Automated video creation keeps your entire product video library up to date
Why create another process for video production?
Your team already has a process to create customer documentation, user guides, knowledgebase articles and more. Now, when you update those documents, you can automatically trigger a video update with the Videate API. No humans required. Just check in a new document, and voila, a new video is posted to the correct location.
Flexible and Secure Automated Video Creation
Well documented API with endpoints for any Videate feature
Videate provides API access to our platform allowing you to create seamless experiences for your users and white-label experiences for your customers, and programmatically interact with our offering.
- Flexible, well documented API
- Secure, with encryption at every step
- Build custom workflows
- Push videos to your content distribution platform
- Synchronize your jargon files with 3rd party terminology systems