Producing software videos is time-consuming, people-intensive and the videos become obsolete with every new software release. By using AI and Automation, we read documents, learn about a customer’s software, and make videos without human interaction. Videate makes software videos easy.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will assume the principal role of improving and extending this technology as we acquire more customers. You will be in the mix of all company software development, as this core technology is behind the scenes for 100% of our customers. Additionally, candidates will need to understand browsers head-to-toe and will maintain a number of Chrome extensions that support the video rendering engine operations.
You will be working on a platform and core technology that does video generation, so video editing experience and/or a passion for shooting and editing video is a huge plus, but not required.
- PostgreSQL / Redis / Couchbase
- Browser extensions, Chrome primarily, building towards cross-browser compatibility
- BASH / Linux command line
- Video recording in Linux
Candidates should have:
- Deep familiarity with Node.js
- Expert understanding of browser runtimes, DOM, and rendering
- Expertise with common enterprise messaging patterns
- Extensive experience with test-driven development and retrofitting test suites
- Productionizing prototype systems
Founded in 2019, Videate is headquartered in the hill country near Austin, TX. We are a distributed team of hackers, builders, and artisans of their craft. We use a diverse set of technologies to solve some of the hardest automation problems at SaaS companies to produce software videos at scale.
We are direct hiring this role - No Recruiters or Agencies