Sales Development Representative
Software video production is time-consuming, people-intensive, and the content goes out of date with every new release. The Videate platform programmatically generates high-quality videos on every software release using AI, automation, and text-to-speech. Videate makes software videos easy.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who can leverage today’s technologies and apply modern sales development approaches to generate new appointments, new demos, and new contracts. This is a fast-track opportunity that can quickly grow into an Account Executive position.
We are looking for someone who can work independently and remotely (U.S. time zone), and who is passionate about generating opportunities and crushing their numbers every month. Join our team and help us reshape how B2B SaaS companies produce software videos that drive customer acquisition and increase retention.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel our pipeline.
- Researching potential prospects and qualifying top-of-funnel leads while being the first to connect with our potential customers.
- Conduct daily outbound calls/emails to prospects to generate qualified meetings for Account Executives.
- Strategizing approaches to create interest and engagement.
- Leverage Salesforce, LinkedIn, and SalesLoft engagement campaigns to reach out to new prospects.
- Meet monthly goals for meetings attended and pipeline generation.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Working closely with AE’s to move prospects through the pipeline to closing.
- Recording all activities in our CRM.
Candidates should have the following experience and skills:
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a frontline sales-oriented role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A clear, easy-to-understand phone voice and a professional Zoom presence.
- Good listening attitude and the ability to engage and empathize over the phone.
- Creative thinking with the ability to craft well-written, compelling emails, and responses that lead prospects down the funnel.
- An extraordinary level of drive, passion, and desire for results.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment is a big plus.
What You’ll Get
- Strong company culture with mission-driven team from diverse backgrounds
- Work from home
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
Videate is a venture-backed company headquartered near Austin, TX. We are a distributed team of hackers, builders, and artisans of their craft. Our patent-pending technology solves some of the hardest automation problems at SaaS companies to produce software videos at scale.
We are direct hiring for this role - No Recruiters or Agencies